Who does Empty Arms support?
Our services are available to anyone who is experiencing, or who has experienced, the loss of a pregnancy or infant.
Services are available at any point during your loss journey. All of our services are free of charge and include the following:
- Neonatal end-of-life services
- Monthly in-person support groups
- Online support groups
- One-on-one peer mentoring
- Lending library
- Family member specific resources (sibling, grandparent, etc.)
- Support from a certified birth and bereavement companion
- Supported use of a CuddleCot ™
- Photography (maternity, newborn, and end-of-life)
- Memory Making options
- Lactation Consultation
- Post-partum information and support
To ensure we are being respectful of everyone’s individual grieving journey, we are happy to provide our services in person, over the phone, or by email.